In this episode, we test drive the all new 2017 Infiniti Q60. A long-awaited revival of the brand’s G37 coupe, the Q60 has a lot riding on its reputation. Our tester was equipped with a 3.0-liter 6-cylinder turbo engine capable of generating 300 horsepower and 295lb-ft of torque. The Q60 is also available with a 2.0-liter turbo 4-cylinder that generates a decent 208 horsepower.
Although it was a bigger engine, our test model was surprisingly fuel efficient. Our test yielded 592km on a tank of gas and gave us an average fuel economy of 11.9L/100km.
After using up a half tank of gas, we were able to fill it back up for $70.04 at a fuel cost of $1.22/liter.
– Lexus RC
– Audi A5
– Mercedes C-Class Coupe
– BMW 4-series
REAL WORLD TEST RESULTS
- Initially estimated fuel range: 511km or 317 miles on a full tank
- Actual fuel range (as-tested):592km or 368 miles on a full tank
- Fuel economy:11.9L/100kmor 19.7MPG
- Tank Capacity: 75.7 liters or 20 gallons
- Distance per liter of fuel: 7.9km
- Cost per kilometer: 15.4 cents @$1.22/liter (CAD)
- Total 592km